Sponsor Terms And Conditions
By sponsoring your loved one you agree to the following terms and conditions of this website:
- InmateMentors.com agrees to connect a mentor to your incarcerated loved one in as timely of manner as possible.
- You understand that jails and prisons have different ways of handling mail and phone calls, there are countless service providers and requirements for even obtaining authorization to begin communicating. All of this takes time. Any information you are able to provide to assist us with this process will be greatly appreciated. Email writeme@
hopeprisonministries.org and place your loved one’s name and prison ID in the subject line.
- You understand that communication is a two-way street. Past the initial contact, InmateMentors.com is dependent upon your loved one replying, sending the required book summaries, etc. This is why we say InmateMentors.com will send “up to” 12 letters, 4 books or accept 12 collect calls a year. In any case, those numbers could be more or less based on many different variables.
For the preceding and many more reasons, InmateMentors.com is a ministry and will not grant refunds. Except as noted next, you may cancel your membership at any time but we do not have the staff or resources to address every dispute or process refunds. Please remember, this is a ministry and your giving helps us help your loved one and many more.
- The Sword and the Trowel memberships are month to month and may be cancelled at any time. You understand cancelling your sponsorship could also result in InmateMentors.com terminating our communication with your loved one. Due to all of the research, planning, additional expenses and communication involved in parole planning and locating housing, The Wall membership requires a minimum of a 12-month commitment. Cancelling your membership at any time before the end of this commitment could result in a forfeiture of any and all information obtained, withdrawal of letters of support and could end all communication from InmateMentors.com with your loved one.
- Hope Prison Ministries has been mentoring inmates since 2008. More than 1,500 letters have been written, countless books have been sent, and many, many men, friends, families, employers and communities are continually being positively impacted. We are passionate about what we do. You may not agree with what we tell your loved one or you or how we say what we say. But you agree to trust that whatever we say, even if you disagree, we have said it with the glory of God and the eternal good of those we serve in mind. Therefore, you agree that if you are ever dissatisfied with our services or counsel, you are free to cancel your membership at any time. You further agree that, according to Scripture, brothers should not gossip or take brothers to court and so you agree to not speak ill of and to hold harmless Hope Prison Ministries, InmateMentors.com, it board, mentors, partners, endorsers from any legal action whatsoever and to indemnify it against such.
- You have read and are comfortable with our statement of faith (link).
Do not hesitate to contact us with your comments or questions. Please call (419) 777-HOPE or email writeme@